Sunday, February 8, 2009

slip of the tongue...

So, my dear dear friend Rachael said something at Moms Group last week that STILL has me cracking up at the thought.

When referring to Bobby and Candace, she accidentally said Bobbace and Candy. Instant, unintentional humor. We've been quoting her all week, trying to decide which Pecaut gets to be "Candy". Hard to say when they're both so sweet (ha ha--cheese, I know).

But all this Bobbace talk got me thinking. I started using Rachael's name formula, plugging in different friends and family members to see which couples sound extra silly in Rachael-ese.

I'll let you decide for yourself:

Marcky and Bety
Rychael and Rayan
Marah and Satt
Mess and Jike
Yadriana and Aori
Beather and Hilly
Manna and Att
Marty and Mimi (ha ha)
Baura and Len
Grannah and Hace
Rary Ann and Mick
Katasha and NC

I don't know. I think Bobbace and Candy still take the cake. Er, the candy.

4 comments:

Candace said...

I would have to say the best one I've ever heard was when I was a little girl and my parents had some friends named Chuck and Sue. My Mom mixed up their names once and it was SUCK and CHUE!

Moseley said...

SUCK AND CHEW?!?!?! Thats awesome. I like Katasha and NC.

Rachael said...

Hi Becky hope you had a great time at the show!!!! We miss you come home soon!! See you Thursday!!

Moseley said...

Your turn Becky...

Trompla