Wednesday, July 23, 2008

barbeque Friday

Surprise, surprise.

I guess we're throwing another one of those last-minute-come-if-you're-available Moseley barbeques.

Friday, July 25th, 6pm. Our place.

Bring your own meat and a side to share.

We always told ourselves that once we got into a house we'd just party with friends all the time. So even though we've been keeping to ourselves lately thanks to seasons one through five of "Smallville" on dvd, we're excited to have a houseful this weekend.

Hope you can make it!

5 comments:

Candace said...

I'm so sad that I can't make it. I know Bobby will be there though.

Anonymous said...

My husband and I love Smallville too! We're impatience for the next season to start ♥

Bonnie Janelle said...

I'm so there! =P Ah, if ever in this lifetime we're in each other's neck of the woods, I know we would hang. Say hi to your boys for me =)

sarah said...

Obviously the Bramalams will be there...and pomegranite martinis...!

Emily Branca said...

hey! we need to exchange phone numbers one of these days so that i can take you up on that date you were talking about! i would love to have you and the little guy over any time. seriously. i appreciate how kind and encouraging you are. thank you so much! i hope to hear from you soon!