Saturday, March 15, 2008

a willing convert...

Okay, so the other night Marty and I were having dinner with friends and the subject of blogging came up.

Secretly in my head I thought, "Oh yeah, I've been meaning to start doing that", just as my husband said, "Who really cares to read every little detail of your life that you laboriously type out and post online? Why bother? I'm even bored talking about it." Goo.

So, even though the love of my life is laughing at me for doing this, I'm going to blog away. Because it's fun to record my thoughts and to look forward to seeing what other people have to say about them.

And even if no one cares, I'll be happy knowing the one person in life that's supposed to support me through everything, and be the best friend I've ever had, doesn't care either.

Ha ha.

5 comments:

Candace said...

Ha ha!! That is darn hilarious. I always know that even if no one else is reading it, my Mom always will! Well and my sister and sister-in-law. You will have plenty of interested people. Including me!! Welcome.

jay said...

outstanding. welcome to the blog-o-sphere. who cares what marty thinks. this couldn't be more outstanding...!

cristine said...

Yay Becky!!! :) This is mine!

rosietoes said...

Blogs are fun. I can't help it and I got one a while back too :).

--- Billy Brown said...

Welcome to the club! I've got your back. I've already subscribed, so you've got one regular reader. Have fun!