Wednesday, June 18, 2008

brainiac-ness

So, I'm kind of proud of myself.

I managed to put together a website for my mother-in-law, who's a public speaker and soon-to-be author. She was hoping to get her name out there, so I offered to give the whole cyber space design thing a whirl.

Hence, www.mimimoseley.com.

I know, I know, it's not super professional-looking. I'm no Patrick Hardy. But I figured the whole thing out on my own, so pat me on the back next time you see me. At least I can say that things turned out exactly the way Mimi wanted them to. Happy client equals a check in Becky's pocket and the satisfaction of meaning something to the outside world.

After all, I really am a computer geek at heart.

8 comments:

Bonnie Janelle said...

The site looks great! I read through every section. I didn't know some of that stuff about Mimi...very cool and very intense...you did an excellent job! If I ever need a website, I know who I'll be emailing to get her phone number so that I can call her about making me a webpage =)

Candace said...

It looks so great! I love it. You did a great job and it does look professional. It's super easy to navigate and fits Mimi really well. I am proud!

Juliette said...

You did a great job Becky! Definitely a side business waiting to happen! Did you use frontpage or some sort of program for it? When i said that I was working on my website for work the other day i should have said that I'm working with the designers who are making our website cuz I don't have those skills. But I really want to learn - so you'll have to fill me in!

Anonymous said...

Honey. Have I ever told you how amazing you are? You are amazing. I was talking to mom and se really does love the website. I'm so proud of you. Well done darling.
-Marty

Erica said...

Wow, I am impressed. Great job Becky you should start a business.

Meghan said...

go you!!! I'm so impressed. the site is really good! mimi is really blessed to have you as a daughter-in-law!

5689 said...

zzzzz2018.10.10
ugg boots
fitflops clearance
canada goose jackets
coach outlet factory
moncler outlet
moncler outlet
pandora outlet
reebok outlet
superdry uk
jordan 8

Unknown said...

www11.20





canada goose outlet
louboutin shoes
true religion
coach handbags
mbt shoes
ralph lauren polo
christian louboutin outlet

canada goose outlet
ray ban sunglasses