Thursday, August 14, 2008

Starbucks gear for sale...

Sigh. I can't believe I'm stooping to this level. Read on.

Friends and fellow Starbucks fanatics, I'm trying to unload my stash. Of Starbucks gear, that is.

Check out the goods at starbucksstuff.blogspot.com.

I worked for the company for three years, two as a shift supervisor. During my time there, when waking up at 4am seemed normal to me, I managed to build up quite the collection. I have rare Starbucks cards and other collectibles worth checking out. I've listed all the prices, but would be willing to negotiate.

I guess I'm ready for that chapter of my life to be over, huh?

Anyway, email me at mamamoseley@hotmail.com if anything interests you! Or just leave a comment on the blog with your email address.

Thanks for looking, and keep on drinking!

P.S. Is it painfully obvious that Marty and I are trying to score some extra cash? Poopy pants.

No comments: