Thursday, April 3, 2008

minesweeper blues

Today was not a great day.

I woke up feeling sick--sore throat, runny nose. And my cute little bundle of joy was having problems today too. Let's just say I'm pretty sure there's snot covering about 90% of my home.

But when I had the chance to lay down and take a nap, I ended up playing minesweeper on our new computer instead. I can't believe it! I mean, it's a fun game, and I'm stinkin' good at it, but come on. Minesweeper?! I'm an idiot.

So when Marty came home from his long day at work, he was sweet enough to take the baby and give me a little break from everything. I enjoyed the chance to lay down and just relax without any responsibilities, and no computer games to distract me.

I feel loads better already, and am so thankful for a husband who is sensitive to my needs and quirks. And I do mean quirks.

1 comment:

Erica said...

I always do stupid things when I should be sleeping. Then I am dying and wish I could sleep. I think we saw you boys at discovery village. I was wondering where you were